Thursday, March 11, 2010

Babies

Since I'm getting OLD and it doesn't look like children will be in my future (or in the near future anyways), can one of my nieces hurry up and have kids so I can spoil them rotten?????

I was at Old Navy and Target with my niece Tracy a few days ago and we were looking at clothes and knick knacks for little girls (she was shopping for her boyfriend's daughter while I was trying to find a gift for a friend's daughter). Omg. So cute!!!!!!

Seeing all the adorable stuff (the girl's stuff...the boy's stuff aren't so cute) makes me want to have a baby. The feeling doesn't last very long though because one noise that I absolutely abhor is the sound of crying kids. Babies are a different story but whiny toddlers are the worst.

When my niece Vivian was a baby, I would spoil that child rotten buying her all these Guess and Baby Gap clothes. No wonder the kid followed me around everywhere. She knew who would dress her well!

I know my sister can't wait until she has her first grandchild (probably from Susan, though I can't see her as a mother; being a teacher would surely turn me off from wanting to have kids). I can already picture that poor child if it's a girl. The kid is going to be decked out in bows, chiffon and flower patterned everything. Hee Hee

0 comments: