Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Stupid Phone

I love my iPhone but sometimes, it's a piece of sh-t. This past Saturday, John, Vivian and I went to the Mercer Arboretum and Botanical Garden. I used my iPhone to take pictures (because my boyfriend didn't remind me to bring my digital camera). We were walking into the prettier part of the Garden when my iPhone just died on me. I knew it couldn't be the battery since I was charging it in the car on the looooooong drive there. I kept trying to turn it back on and nothing. Needless to say, I was pissed and when I'm pissed, I can't enjoy myself. We walked the rest of the arboretum and when we got back to the front of the park, I managed to get my iPhone to boot back up. I honestly don't know what buttons I pushed but it must have been the buttons for a master reset. This is only the 1st time my iPhone has done this to me (didn't really lock up, more like it turned off by itself and I couldn't get it back on), but the problem reminds me alot of the problems I had with my iPod where I used to have to reset it alot.

Anyways, I did manage to get a couple of photos. It was such a beautiful day. Sunshine. Cool temperature. Too bad, I was boiling mad on the inside.





0 comments: